Monday 2 July 2012

HAPPY NEW MONTH AND A THOUSAND APOLOGIES FOR MY SILENCE!!

 happy new month wonderful readers and followers!!!
Its been a long minute since I last wrote and I want to personally apologize to each and every one of you for being away from my blog for so long. I broke a cardinal rule of mine which is to never allow anything get in the way of keeping my readers informed about HR news in Africa, sharing my thoughts, and interacting with my readers. Work has been pretty hectic, in both good and to be honest, not so good ways. A lot of demands have been made on my personal time, and unfortunately my endeavors suffered. However, I’m determined not to let that happen again and this week I’m going to practice what I preach. As much as I have projects ongoing for people, I am going to ensure that my blog, upcoming presentation, and free trainings that I intend to organize get done.
How many of my readers have been facing this challenge in the days, weeks, months, and even years that have passed? How many of us have put what we are were on the back burner, and are now afraid to resume what we love to do or simply feel the opportunity for us has come and gone? I’m here to tell you it hasn’t.  If you are reading this, God has given you life, and he did it for you to fulfill your purpose, never forget that!! Today is a brand new day, in a brand new week to start that blog, open that account, run that free training clinic, start that make up school, attend an event or a seminar
Practical steps I took to ensure this include:  I am connected to the internet 24/7, am leveraging on a number of new media technologies to link my various accounts; and I will be updating my blog, facebook, linkedin, and twitter according to a set timeline. How about you? What are the simple steps you can take to start dust off that project you have that’s grown cold resting on the back burner of YOUR life? Is it just a matter of signing up to twitter, ensuring you update your facebook status on your way to work, or even just network to make new friends and business relationships. I’m here as your personal cheerleader to tell you, YOU CAN DO IT!!! Let’s both start reliving our purpose along side everything else going on. You’ll be happier & content before you know it.
If you have any questions or just want free friendly advice on how to start on a long forgotten project, please do not hesitate to buzz me on insitefulsolutionsconsult@gmail.com
Have a great week everyone!
Regards,
Nikky

No comments:

Post a Comment