Wednesday 13 June 2012

IS YOUR BUSINESS NOT GROWING? THEN PLEASE READ THIS ARTICLE

Over the years, I have met a lot of entrepreneurs who have been frustrated by low profits, lack of growth, or the stress of the never-ending demands. Many struggle with all three. While every business is different, there are common denominators. In fact, I believe there are 10. The tricky part is that failing to have a handle on just one of these areas can result in mediocre performance, a stressful existence, or ultimate and intimate failure. That is one reason the failure rate for small businesses is so high (here are some others).
This is the checklist I review when I’m not satisfied with my company’s performance.

read more at:

http://boss.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/18/how-to-diagnose-whats-wrong-with-your-business/?ref=humanresources

1 comment:

  1. This is a great checklist, especially with how it is broken into different subject areas.

    ReplyDelete