Wednesday 6 June 2012

A GRIM DAY IN NIGERIAN HISTORY - CRASH OF DANA- AIR FLIGHT ON THE 3RD JUNE 2012

Good day my fellow bloggers, readers, and comrades. i hope you have had a fabulous week. My apologies for not updating my blog in a little while. Unfortunately, there have been a series of tragic occurrences including bombings, shootouts, discovery of bombs in universities, and sadly the demise of over 170 people due to a plane that crashed in a residential area in Lagos.

It was sobering times and caused a lot of reflection. I truly thank the Lord for giving me the courage to pursue my dreams by way of my consultancy and this blog which i hope will not only enlighten people as regards HR and HCD news, laws, facts, but will also serve as a means for people to not only learn but as well as celebrate the achievements of our nation and ultimately Africa as a whole. This week I hope to not only have lots of articles and news events uploaded for you to read but will also share free events, updates about upcoming entrepreneurs, and social endeavours being created to increase competencies and skills within Nigeria with a focus on the age group of 20 - 35.

It is my sincere hope that reading this blog has been impacting lives, enlightening people, and sharing news that we otherwise would not have been able to find anywhere so easily. I always welcome comments, advice, and tips so please do not hesitate to send me an email at insitefulsolutionsconsult@gmail.com. You can also follow me on twitter @nikkythehrguru or @nikkytheminx and on facebook as Veronica Efretei.

In the weeks to come, God give us life,  I'll be uploading contents that to celebrate, uplift, and enlighten us and I welcome your feedback.

Have a great week everybody.

NVEfretei
Nkoyo Veronica Efretei

No comments:

Post a Comment